Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Image via Prairie Perch

It is early afternoon on Christmas Eve

I have one more handmade gift to press and wrap in readiness for tomorrow

I'm looking forward to speaking with my family in Australia this evening (as they will be waking to their Christmas morn)

All ingredients are purchased in readiness for the dish I am taking tomorrow for Christmas lunch at my friends (the traditional ex-pat 'orphans' Christmas - complete with catering for vegetarians and those with gluten intolerance!)

I'm thinking that one (or two) mince pies for supper is perfectly acceptable

And I'm still thinking about the absolutely gorgeous production of The Nutcracker I saw last night by the English National Ballet
Image via ENB website

It was simply enchanting and has put me in the perfect mood to celebrate the magic of Christmas.

Wishing you all a joyful and merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment